Monday, November 30, 2009

3 Days to Go

There was a time when 4.5 months sounded like a long time away. I came to London on July 14th. It is now December. In just 3 more days, Tony and the puppies hop on a plane to come across 1/3 of the world to join me.






I'm so looking forward to seeing all of them. It will necessitate some changes to my routine as dogs are not the most welcome of pets here, and they are quite a bit more dependent on people than cats or fish.





They go to the vet today to get their flee and worm treatment. Paula, our pet relocation person will pickup the paperwork and get it all approved so that the dogs will be ready to go to the airport Thursday morning. They have to be there 4 hours before the flight.






I'm curious to see how the dogs deal with the long flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment