Friday, July 10, 2009

Packing for the Adventure

My plan for getting my stuff to London is this. I'm mailing a bunch of stuff to myself at the new company. US Post is the cheapest way to mail things, but they limit to 70 pounds, and specific dimensions. So the items that won't fit their criteria (My Computer), will have to go to UPS. I packed a bunch of work related items, reference books, my anatomical model, some kitchen and food provisions, and I've mailed them off today. I plan to ship the computer on the 13th along with the monitor and a couple last minute items.

I'm wrapping up some work on a project called Dinoshark, which has been a lot of fun, and am trying to complete a couple other outstanding projects so that when I get to London, I'm able to focus on settling in at work and a new country.

It's a little daunting, but it will be an amazing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment