Monday, July 13, 2009

Last Meal - The Night Before



PACO'S TACOS turned out to be the place Tony and I ate at for our last meal in California together. It is an awesome Mexican food place, and since I hear you can't get good Mexican food in London, it seemed like a natural for our last meal. They make homemade tortillas there, and there is a woman making them right in the middle of the restaurant. And doesn't she look happy about it! "



Tony had Chimichangas, and I had the Tamale and Chile Relleno. A few margaritas later, and stress levels were in check.

It's been a crazy week, packing and shipping stuff. I found that the US Postal service is the most cost effective way to send a box or two of stuff. I'm going to have to ship my computer through UPS, but that is much, much more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment