Thursday, March 11, 2010

Skiing the Dolomites - Part 3 - Bombardino


So I have tried many apre-ski drinks over the years, and Hot Chocolate and Beer tend to be my favorites.








I've tasted Tuaca, an italian orange-vanilla liquore, but it really wasn't that great. Mammoth makes a wicked "Mammoth Mocha" with coffee, Bailey's, and Kahlua.







Tony loves a good Martini now and then, but we have a new favorite that we have discovered here in the Dolomites - Bombardino.








It is made with a yellow-orange colored eggnog liquore called Moccia Zabov, served warm from these little crockpots that constantly churn the drink, and topped with a dollop of whipped cream.





I bought a bottle of it to bring home for whenever I want a taste of the Dolomites Apres Ski life.

No comments:

Post a Comment