Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DINOSHARK!

It's exciting when you work gets shown. . . if it gets shown. It's even rarer that you get to contribute to the creation of a character as much to feel any sense of authorship. With the last project I did in California before heading off to London, I sculpted, modeled, textured and look-deved the Dinoshark. It was one of the funnest projects I've done in a while. Stressful and Challenging, but also very rewarding. It was a real learning experience, and it forced me to grow as an artist. I think we all need oportunities like that.

Dinoshark has aired in the US. I've been told that the work came out quite good. Most importantly, I've been told I have nothing to be embarrassed about by it. Now, we just need to get it aired here in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment