Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Visit from Dear Friends

I had the wonderful pleasure of being visited by my old friends Luis and Leza. Luis used to work at Sony, but now works for Dreamworks. They were visiting Luis's family in Spain, and stopped in London for a couple days to visit me and see the city. It was so nice to see dear friends from back home. They were at our final send off party.

I took them immediately for lunch over at the Covent Garden Farmers Market that is on Thursdays. I'd been wanting to go, so this gave me the perfect excuse.



I had lots of fun taking them around showing them some of the fun and different things that I'd come love about London. I managed to get Luis to try a belgian beer, and eat a meat pie. Though sadly, I thought the meat pies we got were not the best. For the record, the best meat pies I've had come from The Pie Minster.




Tony has been hanging out with Luis and Leza back in the states. Thankfully Leza has taken Tony under her wing a bit while we are apart. She is such a great woman, and I feel good knowing that she is keeping a bit of an eye out for Tony.

I spoke with Tony, and it is tough being apart and hanging with our old dear couple friends at times as it is a bit of a reminder of our separation, but it is also so nice to spend time with dear friends that remind us of home and our times together. The separation is over halfway done, and I know that we will soon be all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment