Sunday, February 21, 2010

Carol, the weather lady

You learn quickly in London to check the weather report. My morning ritual is to go to the BBC website where I can find out almost hour by hour what the weather will be like in London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8





As a bicycle commuter, I need to determine whether or not the weather will allow me to use my bike, or if instead require me to use the bus.







The other source for weather information that Tony and I love to check is the BBC television report with Carol, the Scottish weather lady. I look forward to seeing what she is wearing each day, as she has a vast assortment of coats, scarves, and hats that can be quite outrageous.





The accent alone makes her fun and entertaining.










The British are amazing at predicting the weather. I'm impressed with the hourly predictions as they are almost always right.

As for today and this week, it looks like rain (again), so I'll be needing to take the bus. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment