Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Last Day and the Day After


June 13th - T-minus 30 days.

I finished my last Day at Sony after 14 years of service. It's been a bit of an emotional experience, and I walked the entire building one last time. I was reminded of how proud I've been to have had the good fortune of being associated with Sony. I have a decent sence of closure, but it is still a bit emotional to leave. I took a breath before I walked out the door for the last time.

I realilzed this morning just how much of my self identity was related to Sony. It will be interesting to begin crafting myself differently. In many ways, this will be a new beginning. As the time approaches for me to head overseas to the UK, I know I'll experience a lot of different emotions. I'll try to document the adventure to the best of my ability. I'm not a writer, but I expect that this will be quite an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I could only imagine how you feel. baby we only wish you the best and a fabulous new start in life.
    Besos
    Leza

    ReplyDelete