Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Search for our New Home

June 13th - T Minus 30 days and Counting

Tony is being very diligent about looking for our new home in the UK. The plan is that I am flying over to London on July 13th. Tony's boss is being difficult, so he won't be able to join me on the initial flight, but rather will fly over on the evening of Friday July 17th. His job while I am working the following week is to meet with Letting Agents and to help identify a new place for us to live. Tony is a huge fan of the TV show "Househunters International", and this will be his chance to live out that fantasy. We applied to the show, but because we were only planning to rent at this time, we were ineligible. Perhaps if all goes well with my new job at Double Negative in Soho, we'll be able to look for a home and then we will reapply to be on the show. I think our story would make good TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment