Tuesday, March 13, 2012

John Carter Wraps and Premiere


John Carter is complete and finally out. As the film is what brought me to London, it will always mean something to me. I'm proud of the effects in it. I think we did a good job.








We had a cool wrap party in the main hall of the London Natural History Museum. It is a beautiful venue for an event like this.











Andrew Stanton came over to attend and thank the artists, which was very nice of him.





He was wandering around the floor and was very gracious about getting his photo taken with the crazy artists like me who worked on his film.













It was nice to see so many of the people I worked with over the course of the 2.5 year long project and reconnect with them.







We also had a very nice VES screening of the final film at BAFTA (British Affiliation of Film and Television Artists).





We were able to get Andrew to again come to introduce the film, and we had the three Visual Effects Supervisors on a panel afterwards to speak about the work in the film. Helen and I spent about a month organizing the event.



It is nice to have John Carter behind me now, and I look forward to new and exciting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment