Sunday, April 18, 2010

A delicate matter. . .

So as a Dog Guardian, I understand the delicate matter of collecting my dog's poop. It's just part of the job. I've never watched another animal poop as much as I have my two dogs. I've seen them do it in all manner and fashion. It's been runny and solid, and in small and large quantities. It's not pleasant, but I always pick up the steaming little piles of puppy poop and deposit in the rubbish bins.

Granted, they are often overflowing my neighborhood. . .


In England, Dog Guardians frequently do not pick up their animal's waste. But when they do, they collect it in small plastic bags and then leave the little packages of excrement on the curb.






I'm not sure the street cleaners appreciate these little canine presents no matter how colorfully wrapped they are. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment